I have been a Kanye fan since he hit the scene back in 03' as a solo artist with College Drop Out and I somehow manage separate his personal life from my opinions when it comes to listening to his music. My fave album is Graduation, but I have favorite songs from all the albums. Enjoy!
1. Dark Fantasy- 5/5...Great opening song.
2. Gorgeous feat. Kid Cudi and Reakwon-3/5...Just an decent song to me, that is all.
3. Power- 4/5...being the leading single for this album, it was a good single to lead off with.
4. All of the Lights (Interlude)-5/5...nice interlude.
5. All of the Lights-5/5....I like everything about this song from the interlude that transitions to this song, to the beat and this was the perfect song for Rihanna to sing on.
6. Monster feat. Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj, Bon Iver, and Rick Ross- 5/5 I like this song minus Ross and Jay-Z's verses, I just feel like they didn't really add anything to this song.
7. So Appalled feat. Jay-Z, Pusha T, Prynce Cy Hi, Swizz Beatz, and The RZA-
8. Devil in a New Dress- 4/5...not a bad song at all even with Rick Ross(my bad to those who love Ross..not really)
9. Runaway feat. Rick Ross- 4/5...It's a decent song.
10. Hell of a Life-3/5...while I'm not a fan of autotune, it's an ok song. It reminds me of his heartbreak and 808's sound.
11. Blame Game feat. John Legend- 3/5...not a bad song at all, just not my fave.
12. Lost in the World feat. Bon Iver- 4/5 I like this song, it had to grow on me though with me listening a couple of times.
13. Who Survive in America?- 5/5...I like this song also, well how could one not like it? J/k