Saturday, January 1, 2011

NY2011

Hello!!

Today is a new dayyyyy and more importantly a new year!(Patti Labelle voice) I'm new to this whole blogging thing in regards to starting my own blog. So check me out and let me know what you're thinking, but let's keep it respectful! So what are you looking forward to embarking on this new year and new decade of the 2000's. Here's a few of the things I plan to do this year...
  1. Put GOD first!
  2. Live life on purpose!
  3. Spend more time with family and friends and let them know how much they mean to me!
  4. Travel!! It's time to fill up the passport booklet.
  5. Don't put off what I can do today.
  6. Eat healthier(leafy green veggies, yummy!), workout more(P90X here I come), drink lots of agua.
  7. Listen to more music(uh the purpose of this blog)
  8. Grind hard and then even harder!
  9. Invest.
  10. Be a blessing to others because in being a blessing one is blessed as well!
So what are your resolutions? It doesn't matter how realistic or far fetched they may be as long as they matter to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment